- Providing extra cleaning products so our guests can use them when they stay.
- Our housekeeper as well as us as owners have completed courses to help maintain a high standard of understanding on how to keep our visitors safe.
- Number 62 will have all our ‘high touch’ surfaces for example door handles, DVD’s and light switches sanitised. Number 62 will be cleaned with disinfectant certified EN14476 and bedding and towels will be washed at 60 degrees.
- Our housekeeper will wear PPE equipment while cleaning.
- We are providing individual wrapped soaps for each guest.
- A hand sanitiser (75%) will be on the table for use on arrival
- Number 62 is providing a box of kitchen products for each visit; this will be prepared more than 3 days before your visit to avoid contamination. This will include your own washing up liquid / scourer / washing up cloth / internal bin lines / black bin bag / blue bag.
- If guests handle a DVD, we have provided a box to place them in after use, please, so they can then be taken away and sanitised.
- We ask our guests to leave promptly by 10.00am and not to arrive before 4:00pm so our housekeeper has time to fully sanitise everywhere.
- We ask if guests are exhibiting any covid symptoms they do not visit Number 62.
- Tea / coffee / sugar that is normally left will be suspended for now.
- We ask our guests to take all food not used home with them.
- While we can confirm the shop selling lots of fresh veg / fresh bread / supplies is open as usual. Also, the outdoor play area. The chip shop will also remain open (see Facebook page: Number 62 for all takeaway outlets)
We have been informed by the holiday village that due to Covid 19 restrictions all indoor shared facilities will remain closed. This will include laundry / swimming pool / indoor play areas.
We ask our guests to kindly strip any used bedding before you leave and place in the blue bin bag outside the door for our housekeeper to safely remove. Thank you. 😊